Club Fitting Studio
Please note, the studio at 439 Hillside Avenue will close on December 24, 2017. We will re-open our clubfitting and club assessment services at Cedar Hill Golf Course in early March, 2018.
Please note that custom club assembly, repairs and regripping will occur at our home workshop. Call for details.
Our serices will include:
- a full-sized hitting cage,
- A hitting mat with adjustable tee heights and realistic turf,
- An assortment of demonstration and adjustable clubs,
- A new SkyTrak optical launch monitor linked to a laptop computer
- The launch monitor raises the bar for the accurate measurement of club-head speed, ball flight characteristics and swing mechanics.
- Loft and lie adjustment bending machine
Hours at Cedar Hill Golf Course to be determined
Until December 24, we will have drop-in hours
- Thursday, December 21, 3pm-6pm
- Saturday, December 24, from 10am to 1pm
If these times don't work for you, Brian is available on an appointment basis. Please use the Contact Us Form to get in touch or book your appointment. You can also reach us on Brian's Cell at 250-516-3392.
Fitting Studio Photos (to be updated)